Monday, March 26, 2018

Logo Project | Rough Draft Practice from Class 1


Today in class, we worked on using effects to create our logo in order to have something to show. Upon experimentation of using a tutorial listed in my inspiration, I have creatively come up with a new idea that I will be using. My logo will now not be symbols, but will start with:

CARTOONING
GAMING
CODING
DESIGNING
KRL
 (krl is my initals)

Each word will glitch to the next text effect. I think it would be neat to have all these texts positioned in different places, almost like a 3D effect where my logo is scrolling through all the things I can do. I think this will really broadcast who I am as a designer and have strength. KRL will have a symbol next to it, maybe a kiss or a lollipop. I feel this newly designed logo really illustrates who I am as myself and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment