Sunday, March 25, 2018

Logo Project | Brainstorming + Inspiration


Name: Logo Project | kissxmekyla

Define / Include Animation Purpose: The project is to create a logo for ourselves that includes two special effects and sounds. I want to create something for the animation / freelance company I plan to have at some point or something for one of my accounts. I want this logo to be unique to me and use things that really define my personality and myself. I define this project as something that will help me brand myself for future to come. I've chosen to use my social media name kissxmekyla, because it may be something I eventually create for myself.

Brainstorming & Collecting: 
Trying to remember the purpose of the animation, I tried to brainstorm some ideas.
I created a playlist:
The playlist consists of different tutorials and inspiration that are interesting to me and have influence on what my logo may be.

Three separate ideas I have are located within this playlist. These are:
Cloud Effect

Triangle Effect

Colored Glitch Effect



(For a frame of reference, I have decided only to use one of these in my project, and that would be the colored glitch effect. Along with colored glitch, I will use morph.)


While I want my background to be girly, I want it to have a professional look that also appeals to designers and gamers. My background is in game design, which is what I received my associates in, so I want my logo to reflect a gaming and/or anime look.
Here are some examples I found online:


I felt that combining these two styles might help me to create the look I want to achieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment