Sunday, April 15, 2018

Show Package Project | Project name and definition

Project Name: Show Project - Working Title

Definition: This project is to create a series of deliverable for a show of our choice. In class, we had the option to do documentary, award show, or entertainment/news. The project must include the following deliverables - an opening / show title, a transition (named Bumper), and graphics. The graphics include an animated lower third, animated full screens for photo comps/info slates, and a looping background. Unlike previous projects, are duration is depending on content / readability.

I have chosen to create a documentary style show project for a kennel website:

For a previous motion graphics class, I had chosen to create a commercial for Pony Tails Kennel. I will include my commercial under my inspiration post. During this time, the website was created using pink and green. We have sense chosen to create the website using blue and purple, so I will probably be focusing on using these colors. I also want to focus on creating dog bones, and paw prints for the imagery and background images.

No comments:

Post a Comment