Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Show Package Project | Project Concept

This week, we have been asked two questions by my professor in which will define our project and introduce the concept we, as students, have been working on. We have been asked to include these two questions on our blog as our "project concept" as a way to continue to update our progress.

What is your show? I have decided that my show will be called "A Dog's Life." It is a narrative documentary, inspired by the dog kennel that my mom runs for a living. "A Dog's Life", if it was a real show, will follow the life a dog kennel and tell cute / sad stories that will appeal to the viewer. I see this being a show that would air on a non-fiction type network, such as national geographic, animal planet, tlc, etc.


What are the characteristics that you will aim to visualize and communicate to your audience? I believe that I want to convey characteristics of professionalism/seriousness, while also keeping a cute playful feel. The fonts that I chose will hopefully demonstrate the clear, focused, point of the documentary while the illustrations / color palette appeal to teens/young adults and keep the cute feelings in the documentary. I also hope that the graphics will appear as they are supposed too, aka, the scrolling banner looks professional and like an actual banner, not student work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment