Sunday, April 15, 2018

Logo Project | Feedback + Styleframes

First, here is an update on style frames. These were meant to be posted with the storyboard.






Next, I wanted to describe some my feedback in detail that really shaped the final image produced for this piece. Everyone said that I needed to use KRL as my logo instead of the hand drawn style I tried to use. As a defense for myself, I chose to add the logo because my initial feedback said that I had not created a logo. I understand now I need to make KRL and Kyla Railey-Lowery more stylized to myself.

Another thing I want to work on is using fonts that follow a more professional style. I originally removed myself from the pink style because I was told it might seem more feminine and is not always something we associate with professionalism. I chose orange. Now, I am running into this problem with every font I choose. My projects are becoming too feminine or showing off too much of  wedding designer theme. I need to find a font that looks professional and cohesive to the many professions I am attempting to associate myself with.

Finally, the last thing I want to work on is creating small images in between the glitch effect. It was something my professor and I had spoken about previously and I believe if it had not been for time constraints I would have been able to figure out how to accomplish this effect. It's something I later want to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment