Monday, February 5, 2018

Cultural Myth Stop Motion | Styleframes & Narrative



I tried to symbolize something within the style frames. Unfortunately, we had agreed upon using my partner's kitchen for the set up, so I did not have specific things. I chose to take pictures of eggs because those were items that did not change. This was supposed to show that the style was normal pictures. I used two different lightnings to describe whether there would be artificial light or just overhead light.

AGAIN, the point was to show that the style would be ordinary camera style frames.

We decided are narrative would proceed as follows - first, we would write out happiness in the flour, spread across the counter. Then, we would mix everything into one bowl, dumping the bowl on top of the happiness. We would kneed it so far into the dough that the happiness would be gone. Then, we would bake the cookie.

We have mentioned before that each ingredient will have a label. We have decided we will label directly on the ingredients. A list of ingredients symbolism will be included in my next post along with my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment