Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Cultural Myth Stop Motion | Rough Draft

Here is the Rough Draft for the Cultural Myth stopmotion created for class. We originally imported all images into Adobe Premiere, not using the sequence. We found that when the images are arranged by type correctly in the folder, we can import them in a sequence.

I had made the audio to fit the 1:23 seconds (non-sequenced) images. Unfortunately, we had to go with this version because we did not have time to recraft the audio for class.

The version I am uploading is low quality and has the Premiere Preset Titles, not our finished After Effects titles we worked on. I will upload the next rough draft before the final.

If I was to do this again, I would change the time of day and working personally hands on with Michaela. We would change the length and the mixing of certain things, along with the way we labeled things and the centering of the images. I would also fix the audio to match the image sequence - something we are interested in doing for the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment