Monday, February 26, 2018

Character Animation | Work in Progress

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
THIS IS NOT A FINAL.

Here is my character animation's work in progress. I feel she is very stiff. Upon asking some colleagues for critique, they said that I need to finish her feet, which is something I have found myself procrastinating on. Also, they commented on the unnatural motion of her legs, again something I have to fix. Finally, they commented on speed of the arms, something I have always struggled with. These are things I am all going to try to fix before even working on what I consider the final.

I would love to hear anyone's opinions of the background colors, and if they are okay and not to contrasting to the main character.

WATCH HERE: https://youtu.be/PGykZOHyats


No comments:

Post a Comment