Thursday, May 10, 2018

FINAL | ANIMATION REEL

For the final in our Motion Graphic's class, we have been asked to make a reel of all our work from this class, and anything previous we found interesting and would like to include. While I have a lot of prior animation work, most of it was in very small video files that were pixelated, grainy, blurry and overall low quality. In order to avoid this happening, I only used work from this semester.

Please note I did include a selection of work from my Communication Design 2 class, which was an animation of a Public Service Announcement that I created it.

Please note the full animations were not included, but pieces of each work, usually the best parts. Each piece is labeled with programs used and type of animation, as seen in an example.

'

For some reason, when editing the pieces together, the girl animations came out choppy and blurry. I was not sure what to do about this, but wanted to have the final reel posted in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment